Visit our Products Page and select your preferred items. Then select if you would like to pick up your items or have them delivered.
We want gardeners to be able to plan their gardens even before it's warm enough outside. Due to this we have made our items available for prebooking. Just select the items you want and pick a date within their ready window and you are all set!
Yes, all of the items we currently have in stock are online, the best selection is available during the first couple weeks of May.
We only have our products available during the premium weeks of the season. For Spring we will be open from late March until late in May, or while supplies last, make sure you secure your items before they run out!
Monday to Saturday
9:00am - 5:00pm
6690 216st Langley, BC V2Y2N9
- Complete your order
- Once complete you will receive an Order confirmation email
- Once items are ready to be picked up you will receive an “Order ready for Pickup” email
- Drive to our store at 6690 216st, Langley BC.
- Go straight into the Garden Centre during our operating hours (for pickup you will no longer need to go to the warehouse building)
- Show us your order confirmation with your order number
- We will help you bring your items to your car
- Once complete you will receive an “order Picked up” email confirmation.
We need at least 24 hours to collect and prepare your product. You can come and collect it at the Garden Centre in the parking lot at 6690 216st Langley, BC
Yes of course, we will have your product available for an additional day in our warehouse. If you are not able to come within this time please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find a solution for you.
Yes, you are welcome to come into the Garden Centre and purchase additional items from what we have available.
- Choose Products
- Select Delivery Week
- Select Early week (Monday/Tuesday) or Late week (Wednesday-Saturday) for your delivery
- Complete your Order
- Once complete you will receive an Order Confirmation email
- When items are ready for shipping you will receive a “Ready for Delivery” email
- When the driver loads up you will receive an “Out for Delivery” email
- Once items are delivered you will receive a “delivered” email.
You were charged for delivery because you selected delivery at checkout. As long as your order hasn’t already been prepared for delivery we can change your order to Pickup.
We stand behind our products, and it is always our goal to make sure gardeners have the best possible experience. We ask that customers please respect the efforts we put into the product and return items in the best condition possible.
We will stand behind our products, if there is an item you would like to change for something else please come by the shop and we will help you make the exchange.